Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend

So this weekend, I went to my dads house for the weekend.
Weekend

Friday

  • hung out with my girlfriend this weekend
  • watched two and a half men
Saturday
  • Went to the mystic Aquarium
  • Took a lot of pictures
  • lots of fish, sharks, seals there
  • peguins
  • we saw a seal show where they did tricks.
  • we watched movies after we got out of there.
  • went on the swings and had so much fun
  • went for a walk around the block.
Sunday
  • Watched the movie "Are You Scared"
  • went for another walk and played on the jungle gym.
Over my weekend I had so much fun with my girlfriend. We love eachother and love hanging out with eachother.
Next weekend I'm going over her house and Saturday we are going to go dress shopping for her dress for prom. She is really excited and I cant wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment