Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LIFE...My FEELINGS...

I try to do everything I can. But i guess its not good enough. Everything I do I feel like its probly wrong in some way or another. I want to do everything...everything i can...but i guess its not good enough.

Ashley. I love you with all my heart. I want you to know that. I want you to know that I do as much as I can for you. I want you to know that I care for you. I want you to know that I try to do as much as I possibly can for you. I want you to know that:Your all that I think about, Your all that I dream about, Your all I talk about. I just wanted you to know that. Sometimes I feel like all I try to do for you is not enough. I try my hardest to please you and comfort you. Please tell me if Im not doing enough...I want you to be able to say that I make you happy...Thats all I wanted to say.

Good Night...

1 comment: